Wednesday 22 May 2013

how the bride came to be...part one

PART ONE

Noosa, Hastings Street

13.04.13 


My wedding day was the most magical day of my life. It truly was a fairy tale....

It rained, it poured, and we said I do! 

The morning - part one.
I woke up to the sound of my bridesmaids whispering 'is she awake yet? omg today is the day!'... with just 2 hours of sleep, my adrenaline kicked in and I couldn't wait to get the day started. I ran to find the girls in our unit and yes just like the movies we squealed and jumped up and down practically flying off the walls! 

I just remember I wanted this day to go as slow as possible so we just relaxed, talked and laughed, it's a morning I will never forget. I wasn't nervous at all...some people asked me how I felt about the rain, and to be honest it didn't phase me in the slightest! Originally we had planned a garden ceremony off Noosa Beach, however, our plan B at the Sheraton was just, if not more, spectacular. 

Our stylists arrived and it was finally time to get 'beautified!!! One by one we hopped, skipped and jumped from hair to make up. The girls all chose a hairstyle on the spot. I wanted them to choose something that was unique to them...and I think you can all agree they looked breathtaking!!!! 

Bayleigh Vedelago  was our photographer, she was beyond amazing!!! Very relaxed, very professional, and worked brilliantly in the torrential rain! As you will see from the photos her talent is indescribable  She captured every moment just as they happened! It's so special to now look back on the photos and remember exactly what I was thinking just from the image!

I kept my dress a secret from everyone else, except my mum and sister. Mimz, Kristala and Georgia couldn't wait to finally see the dress so we had them all wait patiently, until I said turn around. Their reaction was priceless and so much better then seeing me dressed in a shop and being not in the moment of the wedding. 

My mum kept her outfit a secret from me too, so seeing her took my breath away...she was absolutely stunning. My dad finally walked in to see me, and I knew it was almost go time. He was speechless and it was a silent moment that I will remember forever. 

Enjoy the photos of the morning prep...expect Part Two - the ceremony in the next few days

xx Mrs V.

































off to happily ever after...



Suppliers
Accomodation - Mantra French Quarter, Noosa
Photography - Bayleigh Vedelago 
Brides Dress - Darb Bridal Couture 
Bridesmaids Dress - Sheike 
Bridesmaids Shoes - Zu Shoes
Make up - Natalie Hunter
Flowers - Willow Bud
Invitations - DIY Bride and Illustration by Michelle Baron 





1 comment:

  1. Hi, I saw your wedding on the Bride's Tree website - your photos are all amazing! I just wondered how long ago you bought your bridesmaid dresses? They are beautiful and the sort of thing I'm looking for for my bridesmaids, would you happen to have the name/style of them?
    Thanks and congratulations! :)
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete